Gift Membership Application
To give a gift membership in the LCCA to someone, fill-in and submit this online membership application or download and mail the printed version of the form. NOTE: this interactive form is designed to be used ONLY for US and Canadian residents. Others MUST use the mail-in form.
Submitting the form below will allow you to activate them as a member instantly as well as receive their membership ID and club assigned password immediately. The club assigned password can be used for logging into the "members only area" of the site in the upper right hand section of the page and for ordering items from the LCCA Store. As the "giver" of the membership you will also receive a confirmation email with the Member ID and password and their membership card will be mailed to you for gift giving purposes.
Those downloading the membership application form should note:
1. A separate form is required for each individual applying for membership
2. Incomplete forms or incorrect fees will cause the application to be returned
3. Please allow 10 business days for processing
Membership dues are based on your location and the form (hard copy or digital) of publications provided. Please read the following carefully:
1. Regular Members (all U.S.) and Foreign Members (non-U.S. members) receive all LCCA publications and all Lionel Catalogs in hard copy delivered to their mailing address. Hard copy LCCA publications include 'The Lion Roars' five times per year and 'Interchange Track' four times per year.
2. Electronic Members (World-wide) do NOT receive any LCCA publications to their mailing address. They have full access to these publications via the club's website at www.lionelcollectors.org. In the Members Only section of the site click on Digital Publications. All LCCA members receive an email notification when the most current 'The Lion Roars' is uploaded to the site. Lionel catalogs are mailed to your mailing address.
3. Lionel Kid's Club by LCCA Members receive 'The Lion Roars' (five times per year) and 'The Lion Cub' (four times per year) mailed in hard copy form to their mailing address. Lionel catalogs are mailed to your mailing address.
These reports are made available in *.PDF format. In order to read *.PDF documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not have the Reader installed, you may download it FREE.